Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Simply in Violet

Hi again !!!

This is my second post today, which I want to sharing my simply card :)
I have use not too much embellishment, because i use Magnolia DP  from Sweet Crazy Love collection named Vintage Plum that is was gorgeous it self.

 Here is my card that I called it : Simply in Violet

i love this Tilda so much! specially her cloth and how she brought the flowers :)
the other paper is from Making Memories and i used SU! card stock, it has many pretty colors.

here is Tilda for more closer; she came from Merry Little Christmas 2010 called : Tilda with Amaryllis.

That's all from me today, i just cant write word because my son need my time more to supporting him for his National final test.

Hope you can enjoy and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,
Yulis 

It's a Magnolia Challenge - Spring Card
WOC - Spring is in the air

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous color scheme Yulis. Full of beautiful soft hues!

Anke said...

Lief kaartje, met mooie kleuren
Dank je voor je deelname bij IAMC

Liefs Anke

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours....

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, Yulis...love this sweet image, you have coloured her beautifully!
Hugs Tab xxx

*~Patries~* said...

very nie card

tnks for joining us at IAMC

Love Patricia

Lena Katrine said...

WOW! This is one georgeous project!!! Beautiful papers and details! Thank you for celebrating Spring along with us at WOC this time :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine