Thursday, 9 August 2012

A Little Gift Box

Hello dear my fellows ..

Today I am so happy because finally I have a quality Me time with my Tilda :))
and my coloring today are from many seasons limited Distress Ink colors, especially for Tilda's cloth and shoes;
Dress : Mowed lawn from Summer 2012
Shoes : Gathered Twigs from Autumn 2011
Present : mix color Mowed lawn and Festive Berries from Winter 2011
The result, I used my colored image for making a Gift Box, decorated it with Eucalyptus stickles and put on there a Glass Dome to magnified that little present :)

Here the pictures :

this is the Box cover

I love her !!! She called Tilda with a Gift for You from the Turning Leaves 2012
Stamped her on Arches Aquarelle and painting with 00 - 000 brushes

and here the picture with the gift inside

from the corner side; decorated it with Martha Steward Puncher ; all edges inked with Walnut stain

more pictures from other side..

I love to decorated my Magnolia creation with glitter,ribbon, lace and flowers, today I give some different touch with a Glass Dome.

I am really hope you are all enjoy my creation, and be inspired to decorated your gift too ..
a Present is a lovely surprise, decorated it with your heart will be more precious!

Have more lovely days everyone!

Cheers,
Yulis

Join in to :
WOC - Pink and Green








3 comments:

Christina C. said...

WOW....Yulis, I adore this spectacular gift idea!!! Sooo gorgeous...such a special way to present a gift! Tilda is colored magnificently....gorgeous papers and details!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Not only is this a present box, but a gift from your heart Yulis! Love the crystal dome Tilda is holding.

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Yulis this is so sweet! love it!So inspiring!
thanks
Doreen