Sunday, 26 August 2012

Bear-ly Hugs

Helloooo ... *wave
Hi all, I'm back with so much refresh!
I have more than a week for holiday and it's so much fun :))
and with no longer words, I am back with my pinky one for you ;)

I love this cutie, Cozy Christmas Bear from Little Christmas 2012, but she is pretty enough for sending somebody a Kiss ...

I try to shoot for closer picture, as I love that beautiful pink roses, and also pink sweet blossom .. so that I mixed it with Baker's twine with same colours tone.

oh my .... how cute she is, and this is my very first time coloring a bear from Magnolia rubber stamps, just need your words my lovely friends....

for this time, I am playing with both Magnolia adorable design paper and cover button, make a rosette and glittering all with stardust stickles

Hope you are like my Banner shaped card today,
I would love to joining some challenges with this:
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias - Color combo
WOC Challenge - Summer Flowers

Thank you for peekin' and love you all!!

Yulis






8 comments:

Jane said...

Oh Yulis this is so soft and pretty! Adorable card shape and gorgeous details! hugs, Jane xxx

Christina C. said...

Yulis, this is incredibly gorgeous....love the soft colors!!!!
Very creative card style and lots of luscious details make this a truly outstanding creation!

julieprice3 said...

This is delightful, love the soft colours, very sweet. Thanks so much for joining in at Midweek Magnolias
Hugs Julie P

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your beautiful card!

Regards Malin ♥

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the card shape and the pleated button embellishment! Delightfully adorable Yulis!

Tina Makuc said...

OMG!! This is absolutely stunning Yulis!!
The bear is sooooo cute and your colouring and all the details are PERFECT!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Suzi said...

What a beautiful creation this is. this is the sweetest Teddy and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kathleen said...

This is just beautiful, I love the shape and the soft pinks are stunning.
Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town
Hugs
Kat xx