Thursday, 1 November 2012

a Baby blue tag

Hello ....

this is my second posting today, what a busy me .. hahahaha ..
but  may be I need a balance treatment for  my pink on my first posting today LoL , so this time I do something with the baby blue color ;)
I share a tag with the curved rectangle shape,
and ... aw! I choose Basket Tilda! yes I want to make a cheers greeting trough this way for a girl that have her birthday on this November :)
and my tag also for inspiration the Stempel Magie Challenge with the theme : Banner .

Here they are :
Arrange the flowers on the corners and using Doohickey for the banners, tied with May art jute twine

made dimensional on the words using glossy accent and not forget any stickles here and there

Crystals are from Prima and the heart shape made by my self with DAS and Goosebumps clear

put on the top a charm, and spray all the surface with perfect pearls mist

entering this also on :
WOC - Blink it up!
Simon Say Stamps - Get Shape
Mid week Magnolia - Anything goes

fiuh .... that's all for today, and wish to see you again soon!
Thanks everyone ..

Hugs and cheers!!!
Yulis

8 comments:

Melissa_Melz said...

Ciii, bagussss bangetttt :p

Vera Rhuhay said...

Gorgeous....sigh....so envy with nova :D

Bianca said...

That´s simpley fantastic Yulis!!! I´m always wonderring how you can manage to create this perfect harmony on your cards and this tag too. WONDERFULL!!! xx Bianca

Louise said...

Hi Yulis!
(Im so sorry I havent been able to visit you as often as I would have liked lately, I love your work never the less ;))

Oh both these creations youve posted today are so AMAZING! Love the cute Tildas and your coloring is beyond beautiful on both :) Im amazed by those little but still stunning things you add that makes your work be o a whole other level of greatness - like that cute charm. :)

Biggest of hugs, Louise

Manuela said...

Wonderful tag! Your color combo and sweet Tilda are amazing!
Hugs, Manuela

Christina C. said...

Such a gorgeous tag, Yulis! Superb coloring!!!!

Anne said...

This is just gorgeous - I adore your subtle colouring, it is so effective! Fab tag! Thank you for sharing with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

Suzi said...

Gorgeous tag Yulis, such a sweet Tilda and beautiful colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Suzi x