Monday, 5 November 2012

This the Season - A Traditional Christmas

Hello ....
Today  I am sharing a card - a Christmas card with traditional shape and colors.
I don't know with me, why I am not put the poinsettia on my card and I can't stop to take the roses .. =))
I made this one for my beautiful friend who live so far from my country, so my deepest wish it will arrive safety to her house ..





material list ;
Stamps : Jingle Jangle Tilda; Jingle Jangle Tangle from A Christmas Story 2012
Others : Doohickey, Whimsy dies, American craft, Echo Park, Karen Foster, WOC roses, white pistils, TH clear rock candy, gesso white, Stickles, Pearl liquid and Bakers twine.

With this card, I would love to join on Live & Love Craft - Christmas and on Wild Orchid crafts - Blink it!

Here in my city the weather still so hot! and we are in wish the rain come on this week ... But, I still thankful with my healty blessing so I can make something and share it with you all ..
Thank you for stopping on my blog, Happy Monday everyone!

Hugs,
Yulis

10 comments:

Manuela said...

Your card looks beautiful, Yulis!
Love the traditional style and your perfect coloring.
Hugs, Manuela

Christina C. said...

This is magnificent....a spectacular work of art!!!!!!

Marrie said...

Hello Yulis,

Wat a lovely card a love all the details and your colouring looks amazing.

Hugs Marrie

Hanna said...

Oh Yulis, this is one of the most gorgeous christmas cards I've ever seen! You are amazingly talented my friend! Love how you've used the images, they look absolutely perfect together, BRILLIANT! You are so clever!
As always you've added the most fabulous, breathtaking details to your project. I'm blown away.

hugs
Hanna

Paper Profusion said...

Most beautiful card Yulis. Nicola x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis each of your cards has a magnificent infusion of color, design and thoughtfulness from your heart!

Elin said...

A great card with stunning coloring. And the flower compositions is great! Thanks for joining our challange at LLC.

Bev said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at WOC challenge this week x

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Yulis,
Another fantastic creation; I completely agree with Hanna - one of the most beautiful Christmas cards I've ever seen. Lovely colours and colouring, gorgeous LO and prfect masking and just the right amount of details. You are a truly talented card-maker! Thanks so much for sharing with us @LLC.

Hugz,
Sandy

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Yulis! Love your wonderful coloring and the beautiful details. Thanks for joining in the LLC christmas challenge! Hugs, Elizabeth