Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Winter milky ...

Hello again dear friends,

as I promised you yesterday, I will back soon with another winter :P
so, today I love to paid it for you .. haha
and for sending my warm greeting to you all I share my bottle tag, it was inspired by some of my friends that they made a wine tag and those are wonderful! ... oops, I have no wine for this time either a sparkling juice, but .. yes!! I always have a bottle of milk everyday as I have two kids that love to drink milk (me too.. )
on the winter ... I bet kids love to have some milk and strawberry milk so yummy, right ??

I choose the pinky for today, and it was from the beautiful advise from my lovely friend who live far away in Sweden, Thanks a lot Camilla H.
If I could, I will send this bottle of milk to you ;)
and I love to advise you guys, it is so precious if you doing your next stop on her blog ..







I use Magnolia stamp from last year special edition, Tilda with heart scarf that I got from my sweetie Irene ;)
paper I used was from Magnolia too called Cloudy pink heart , flowers are from WOC and all decoration mixed from my own stash.
aah ... not forget, let me introducing you the newest Doohickey : Twisted Swirl. it was so  pretty and I love that swirl a lot xxx
 I would love to entering this on : WOC - A Child's Christmas  , Tilda's Town - Anything Goes 
and MDUC - Wine tag (mine is a milk tag)

Ok, that's all for me today and will back soon ;)
Thank you for your visiting and maybe the words that you leaved here it would be my honored ..

Love and milky hugs,
Yulis

12 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Oh my goodness Yulis, this is the most beautifulest coloring on your milk tag. I love it. The colors are awesome. I love the twisted swirl.
Hugs Maz

Jane said...

Wow! this is stunning Yulis!! I love the snow dipped strawberries! hugs, Jane xxx

Susi said...

How beautiful! I love the soft colours and of course the cute Tilda.
Hugs Susi

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your bottle tag is beautiful. I ♥ the colors and your coloring and everyting :) Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week.

Jay Jay

Gro said...

This is so beautiful. Tilda is so cute, and your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town.

Hugs :o)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis this decorative milk bottle tag is spectacular. You should start a gift shop with all your wonderful designs!

Teresa said...

This is a beautiful bottle tag, thanks for joining in our Anything goes challenge at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa xx

Karen said...

OMGOSH Yulis your tag is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kylie said...

Oh Yulis! I am so glad to see you at MDUC again :) and with a fabulous project as well. I adore your milk bottle tag! It is so beautifully put together and your colouring impecible.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs x

Louise said...

Hi dearest Yulis!
I almost feel a loss for words here because I feel your project is so beautiful but it takes a lot for me to be unable to praise on you :) So I have a few words anyway ;)
I LOVE this amazing tag - it sooooo doesn't matter if its for milk or wine - we don't care one bit ;) We are so honoured to see you join us :)
Beautiful coloring of a truly cute Tilda and as you know I have a huge soft spot for pink so I'm simply adoring this. And..you convinced me I need that new doo hickey ;)
AWESOME!

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
Welcome back :)
Biggest of hugs

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous creation. I love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really gorgeous, love your take on a Child's Christmas, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, huggles Pops x x x