Friday, 17 May 2013

Romantic Memory in the shade of Lilac

Hi craft lover ..

Today I want to share with you something about romantic but the sweet romantic memory was come from the long .... time ago...
It was a beautiful moment if a girl would say :
I married my best friend ;)
so, here my work made it with the sing in my heart..
for remembering the romantic continuing for the last ever and after...


I used Magnolia rubber stamp named Tilda Edwin Dancing from Merry Little Christmas 2010 , why I picked them ? for me Christmas one of the romantic moment beside valentine.. it was rainy days on Christmas eve here on the country I lived, so it's so romantic for couple to spent the cozy weather together :)

I choose the shade of lilac ( I am so hard with lilac but I want to try ..), inspired from my fave vintage space to join, yup! LLC's blog  
LLC definitely loving place to you who love the vintage things,  Sandy stock a wide range of vintage stuff that you will be adore.
Papers are K&Company and first edition from Stampin'Up!
Big flower is Prima and those beautiful flowers are from WOC, I love them as I use more than 3 kind of flowers ;)

That's my card today and I do love to share with you all, most of all if you'll get some inspiration from my work, it's my precious ..
Thank you for stopping on my blog.

Smiles,
Yulis

7 comments:

Christina C. said...

Yulis, this is absolutely spectacular. SUPERB coloring of this darling duo and I love all the special details you added and the amazing design work. A stunning work of art!

Alyce said...

ahhhh this is gorgeous yulis!!! i love the sweet colours and the lilac :) beautiful flowers too :)

Louise said...

Hello Yulis!
OMG!! When I saw this on Facebook yesterday I stared at it til it felt my eye balls were popping out because it is soooo beautiful and now that Im here its like even more gorge because of your amazing very romantic text! A girl is really lucky if she gets to marry her best friend! So I guess we are two lucky ladies!

I looooove your lilac nuances, you really shouldn't feel its hard for you because it looks amazing my friend :) So does those flowers and beyond beautiful papers :) You are such a clever girl, a fantastic friend AND like...the most talanted crafter!

Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month :) Warm welcome back! Hugs Louise

Bev said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at WOC this time x

shayaan khan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous, I love everything about this card.
Thanks for joining us at LLC this month.
Hugs Tracy x

shayaankhan said...

Title:
Best Revenue sharing with the High Returns Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://whatacash.com
Display Name: whatacashwaqar