Saturday 22 October 2011

Loving Wishes

Good day everyone ..
today the weather here, in Surabaya - Indonesia very not comfortable, absolutely Hot!
so i have spend my time these days to stay in my  room :))

ok, without further delay, here is my card for sharing today,




On this card,
I've been combine my lovely Magnolia collection, from 2008 to the newest " Sweet Christmas Dream" 2011
The newest edition from Magnolia really sweet ..
this time i used : Tilda with Cross Stitch Heart from the Sweet Christmas Dream collection
Ink/coloring : Memento Tuxedo Black , Distress inks
Papers : kraft cartoon, Cosmo Cricket - dear Mr. Clauss
From my own stash : ribbon, rustic twine, paper flowers, vellum and charm
also decorated with stickles, glossy accent , liquid pearl and rhinestones from stampin'up!

I have a little spot :

Challeges:
Craft 4 Eternity R#42 - One metal embellishment
4 Crafty Chicks : Marker it Up!
DYSU #42 - Trees

I'm really hope you can enjoy my work and Happy crafting ..

Yulis

9 comments:

SUSAN said...

cantik sekaliiiiiiiii....

wah, dah mulai bikin kartu Natal ya....siip siip.. happy crafting....

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Ahhh...How sweet is this!!!
I love all of the details in this card! just beautiful!

Evie said...

Joyfully sweet, timelessly lovely Christmas card.

Hugs.
Evie

pinky said...

Such a sweet little card. Thanks for joining us at c4E this week.
Pinky

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis you put so many thoughtful accents into your designs. Such wonderful touches that make your cards sparkle.

Naomi said...

Such an adorable card! I love that Chrismtas tree charm and all of the bling! Thanks for joining us over at DYSU, this week!

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! hugs x

Levana Xu said...

so many details there, and this is great yulis!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

This is the one i really adore! look at all the details! amazing!