Friday 8 June 2012

Kid Summer notes with Tilda

Dear all ...
Tomorrow I will leave my craft corner,
after this, my blog post are my scheduled post
but before it, I want to share my simple creation to you all..


When the summer holiday comes in other country,
here in Indonesia we have end-of- year school holiday
many mommies have plan to give her child a vacation or just have some recreation around the city :)
for kids, this time soooo fun!!!
so, i want to sharing a simple one that you can doing with your kids,

as I mentioned before, on this project I have no put some heavy embellishment, just simple things there as this one will give to a girl ( oops.. you can make for boys too with cute Edwin )

why simple things ??? because this a notes! it will bring to where she goes on this holiday and she can write down anything about her experiences on the inside ...which is good to use light embellishment, rite ?

here is some sample page, you can created your own, and will more fun if you make it together with her!
using any stuff you have, don't limits your creativity! I've choose Summer and Water for my notes theme but you can pick your own theme, I'm sure it would be great :)
anything in her study desk are treasures stuff to using not must buy any expensive one, just  have fun!

that's all my sharing, and fyi i have that idea from my best friend Vera. She is so talented crafter and always have much brilliant idea .. thanks Vera!!!

I hope you all have a great Summer Holiday ..see ya!

Yulis

Challenges :
7 kids - School out for summer
Midweek Magnolia - Anything goes

4 comments:

Christina C. said...

What a stunning project, Yulis! This is such a wonderful gift idea and so beautifully constructed. Your coloring is outstanding....loving the papers and lovely details!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great travel idea for journaling Yulis!

cathi139 said...

beautiful, great job
Cathi from Germany

Cor* said...

This is so perfect for a lil girlie! Looks like some SMASH materials on there! Coloring is gorgesous! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias! Best of luck to you!