Monday 9 July 2012

Friendship card with Tilda of Sweden

Hi sweeties ....

finally i come back to my craft corner :D
yes, for about 3 weeks i spent my kid's school holiday on my mother's house in the down town near Surabaya
i cant find a good internet connection there, so i am sorry if i am not seem on this blog land..
but although i can make anything craft, i have took some of my lovely Magnolia with me and off course with my coloring tools :))
whole of my family love to see Tilda turning to beauty when she had colored.
 
and today, i want to share my first on this July :


during my holiday, i have so many surprise! from Magnolia i have plenty of summer collection and i really fall in love with this Tilda of Sweden . I am so happy to have her, because i just write on my wishlist and i've got it straight from Magnolia yay !!!
and another surprise were fabulous too .. my lovely DT Ying sent me so much yummy toys to playing and i cant believe.. she gave me the fabric tape that i want to buy.. hohohoo.. i thought she really have a sixth sense LoL, anyway .. thank you so much Magnolia and DT Ying :)

so, here is more pictures :





Supplied : Tilda of Sweden - Summer memories 2012 ; DH Heart Flower Lace - Princes and Princesses ; So wrapped Swirly - Sweet Crazy Love ; magnolia Paper Blue Kitchen Cloth - Summer memories
Image colored with Distress ink pad and marker ; background was my hand drawn.

i would love to playing along Tilda's town this week with my Fave Tilda :)

I hope you are all have a lovely summer and happy creating everyone !

Love,
Yulis

10 comments:

cathi139 said...

What a fab card!!! Well done, I love the coloring, absolutely stunning
Cathi from Germany

Christina C. said...

Such a spectacular and exquisite creation.....love, love, love this beautiful Tilda!!! Your coloring and showcasing of this beautiful Tilda is superb!

Elizabeth Allan said...

All your cards are dreamy and absolutely colored to perfection!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Yulis, I LOVE your gorgeous card. Your coloring is amazing and your card is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your favorite Tilda with us in Tilda's town this week.Hugs, Elizabeth

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Gorgeous coloring and design,Yulis!!!!
amazing background!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful Yulis! I love your work! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Teresa said...

This is stunning! and I love your favourite Tilda, thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week, good luck. Teresa x

Tina Makuc said...

I love every little single detail of your card Yulis!! It's simply amazing!!! Gorgeous Tilda!!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Djam said...

Gorgeous Tilda!!Congrats being on top 5!

Djam

Manuela said...

Wow, this is truly gorgeous, Yulis!
Love your design and great coloring.
Hugs, Manuela