Tuesday 27 November 2012

From the winter wonderland ..

Hi all ...
It's been days I am not on my computer ,, also not in the blog land,
truly I miss you all! but anyhow there were a lot things happen in the real life and so much I have to do ..
okay, today I am back :D
I love to share one of mine from my imagination about the winter wonderland ..

here they come,



 it was a music book that decorated by me, imagined from the winter wonderland at the Christmas eve ..


material I used :
Magnolia rubber stamps : Walter the moose - turning leaves 2012 ; Tilda with a cute lamb - little Christmas 2012 ; Moon and the text from the oldies 2007
Dies : Doohickey, quickutz
Decorations: Prima flower, Webster design trim, BoBunny paper, Ek sticker, various Stampendous EP, gesso, vellum and rhinestones.

I will back soon with other winter creation.. stay tune with me dear friends, hope it would be in a couple days.
Thank you for stopping hear and enjoying my winter :)
Love,
Yulis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Yulis,
Oh this is so sweet; I presume you don't get a lot of snow in Indonesia, do you?! I have never had close up contact with a lamb, but one day when I was about 10 and on my way to school, I met a moose and he looked very much like Walter, but a bit more scary, so I ran back home again. :-)

Hope you are doing well.

Sandy, xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis your imagination depicts winter to a "T". Love the frosty window and how the inside of the card is another snowy scene.