Thursday 21 February 2013

Hoppy Bunny with Doo Bee Pops

Hi dear friends!

Today I am back again .. haha
so fast, huh ?
I am sorry ..
my postman arrived today and he brings me... the Easter bunch from Magnolia!!
I just can't wait until tomorrow to show you my Hoppy Bunny =))
here they are ;




ta raaa ....
Here is my Hoppy Bunny for the Easter ;)
I made the bunny from the newest product by Magnolia rubber stamps called Doo Bee Pops
I don't use any template, yup! I do my freehand cutting for it.
just drawing with pencil and cutting with scissors, for other part like ears, hands, legs and face I used my felt..
as you all might know, I love to make felt doll ,my limited felt doll are for Magnolia  and you can found my doll on Magnolia Ink

I try to give you the closer picture,
for some accent I give my bunny stardust glittering and some white paint here and there

yes .... I made a thin card box and inside the box I put a tag using Tilda hiding the Easter egg - Little Easter collection 2012 , post stamps from With Love 2013 and Kurbits Corner - Princes and Princesses 2012

On my project today I used many textures; a doily paper, corrugate paper paint with white gesso and tattered rose crackle paint, cheese cloth, ribbon and not forget the beautiful flowers.
Design papers are from Magnolia, mini doily from Doo Hickey.

Wish you all ... Happy time to welcoming the Spring
that's all from me today,
enjoy your day and thank you !

Love,
Yulis

15 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

That is ADORABLE...love all the details but that cute Doo Bee Pop bunny is the best! Nicely done!

hugz,
Suzanne

Christy Designs said...

Wow...wow... this is so cute and adorable bunny Easter Yulis !!
Absolutely stunning. Loving the pretty colours tag and you have coloured her so beautifully. Great mix of design papers too.

Candy said...

Fantastic work on everything, but I love your bunny!!
Hugs, Candy

Karen said...

Wow! THis is great!! Love it!! : )

NPurdum56 said...

Soooo cute! Love it. :) Nancee

loz said...

This is Sooo Adorable..Loz

Crafteezee said...

Such a cool idea, love it.
Hugs Tracy x

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning idea, love that sweet bunny Hugs
Suzi x

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! this is adorable! I love this little rabbit, and cute Tilda. very pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is really great. Love the rabbit and your tag.

Unknown said...

When I saw this creation I was speechless ... it's wonderful

Norma said...

Yulis, fabulous project. Terrific job on the bunnies--both the Tilda and the Doo Bee Pop. Love the colour scheme.
Hugs,
Norma

honeybeespaperie said...

Sooooo sweet! I love it!
Hugs, Manuela

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and fun creation of that ribbon with the DooBeePops paper. Fun design and lovely project :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Janie Printz said...

This is incredible ... Love it all but that Doo Bee Pop bunny is just adorable ... LOVE it ...
Hugs, Janie