Saturday 6 July 2013

Shabby love from me ... MDUC#204

Hello peeps!

still enjoy your summer ? hope so.
and I bet some of you still on the warm of sunlight and maybe showering with delight sun bath :))

ok, here I am with my Shabby one to popping you all with Hello wave from Indonesia :)

and this one live on MDUC this week, and my talented team mate Kathrin's picked "Shabby" for our challenge them.

as on the end of June I left my corner for about 1 month, I have limited time to crafting so I picked this cutie represent me to said .... Forget me Not



Forget Me Not Tilda was from Special Moment 2013 and Magnolia Forget me not paper from Summer Memories 2012
coloring image with distress ink and sprayed Shabby white frantage some over there.


I love her pose .. a lot !!!
Flowers are Petaloo premier, IAR and from my mom stash .. her fabric rolled flowers :)

I hope you will like my card today and how happy I am if you will inspired by my work, my pleasure to invite you joining MDUC this week and by popping there you will get another gorgeous cards from my talented mates ;)
Thank you so much for peeking and take care .....

Hugs,
Yulis


No comments: