Wednesday 4 September 2013

Color up your beautiful life ..

Hello ..
Good day everybody!
Today I am so thankful.. when I need an instant mojo and inspirations for making a speedy card, I have my lovely friends Elizabeth Allan, Debbie Dolphin and my rewind machine on my head .. hahaha
I have to make it in short time space so the CAS card is my choice. I want to go with my beloved rubber stamps Magnolia and the reverse stamping technique help me so much!
oh .. and what the meaning of rewind machine ??? when I start to color I remember when I was a little girl .. I always so very happy when my parents bought me some coloring books!! but .. I always said.. I don't want to color like the example I want to color them with my own color.. hahahaha.. and I asked my mom, why I have to color many birds with just one color? aren't they are more beautiful if they have different colors like a rainbow ??
Oops.. that was my private story that I never ever forget :)
not too much words again, here is my card:


It is very simple, may be some of you saying like that .. but really I feel challenged to make this and whatever the outcome I love this card on its way.
Sometime, making card with no limits gender will be fun and I believe whatever way I make it still has my own touch.
Eek .. I want to share with you the things belong to me to make this, here they are ...



as the pictures shown, I color my Little Summer Birds with my Faber Castell watercolor pencils, I put some Ranger glossy accent for shinny touch and that fun sentiment is from Penny Black, the last I decorated my card only with droplet from Kaiser craft for keep it beauty in clean.
Here is the circle were I've got the inspiration : Less is More
also would love to share it at Magnolia-licious
and for the reverse stamping technique you can learn more as there is a step by step from Debbie that published on Magnolia Ink #4 year 2013 - Around The World

Hope you will like my simple one and do not be glum if the cloud comes to you ... 
Just Color Up your beautiful day

Thanks for visiting!
Yulis 

4 comments:

Christina C. said...

Just saw this lovely card on FB.....you never disappoint! Love this card ..... beautifully colored birds!

Yani said...

What a beautiful card and coloring Yulis!! You are always a great inspiration :-)

Jen Nelson said...

this is just so cute!!

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Unknown said...

I think this is such a lovely design