Monday 11 November 2013

Let it Snow ... MDUC Just for Kids

Hi wonderful peeps!

Today my quick post as I have to go to Bandung again to meet my son and also I have long list to do with my younger boy too .. LoL
But I hope you will enjoy my share today, and it was for MDUC inspiration as we have a happy theme .. All about kids! and it was so fun to do something with kids.
No longer words anymore.. here my creation;



It was a Christmas decoration I made from recycle the unused core from a tape, paint it with white gesso, sealed it with clear windows decal and decorated with flowers and yarn.
That super cute bear is from Magnolia last year collection Little Christmas - Christmas Bear
I added lots of True Snow from Aleene's
I hope you will have lots of time to make your Christmas stuff with your kids and family too ..

I suggest you to hop on MDUC blog as my wonderful team mates have lots of beautiful creation to inspire you :)
and see you there!

Thank you for today and bye ....

Love,
Yulis

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

A beautiful ornament...adorable bear!
I bet the kids really enjoyed themselves and will no doubt become future crafters!

June said...

Wow! Love this gorgeous ornament!
Hugs, June