Friday 11 July 2014

a Wish!

Hello my dear fellows out there!
 
How are you ???
  and of course I always wish all of you were fine :)

it was so sad if I can't do nothing when I want to create .. my hand getting itching sometimes but really I just have very limited time :'(
although I still can play with my color medium but to create something was very interesting actually! Ok, but today I have a card to share ..



first, I am sorry for the photo .. I took this when the night fall so it was not quiet sharp and bright.
if you has stopping by on my blog posts few week ago you should mentioned that I am enjoy with my simple design .. until I remember that one of my team mate has been sending me a box of flowers!! so, today I deal with some tiny roses :) 
Thank you so much Ashlee!!
 The cutie Magnolia stamp I used was called : Tilda Catching Stars (Princes and Princesses 2012)
Papers are Magnolia and Pion design.
 
By this card I have a big wish for a beautiful star!
Hope you guys could be inspired and thank you so much for stopping by :)
 
Have a super day!!
 
Love,
Yulis
 

2 comments:

Rene said...

I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous card! It is so sweet and feminine. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

Nicola said...

Wow Yulis I LOVE your adorable card, your colouring is amazing and the design is stunning!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia, hope to see you again for our next challenge and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx