Wednesday 21 December 2011

My secret dream ... on my Birthday

Hi There ...
today not to much picture
because I have my Birthday celebration with all my family,
I have a small family ..
I was born as an only one daughter for my mother and father
and now I have my beloved husband and two wonderful kids :)
We live with simple life style but so many happiness we have ..
I love my parents very much, so sad I just used only me and my mother picture on this lay out,
but I promise my self, next I have to using my father picture beside me.. as I love him very much too

a simple lay out only, but lots of wishes on there ..
yes, I have a wishes when I was a little girl and I make a wish for that every year I celebrated my birthday ;)
and .. really being thankful for my parents, they give me anything that I need ..
Thank you so much my mother and my father .. I LOVE you!

materials :
Magnolia rubber stamps ; Tilda with balloon, Longing Tilda and Princess Tilda
Magnolia rubber stamps ; Old valentine letter, Recipe card
Spellbinder, Doo Hickey, Sizzix, Prima Flower, ric rac and brads

Me, really enjoy my life and so grateful with God's blessing ..
my family is my precious treasure ..

entering this on : Wee Memories #80 - Anything Goes

Thank you for willing to be my friends.
Hugs,
Yulis

8 comments:

Dwita said...

Hope all your wishes come true, Ly. Happy birthday... Pretty LO.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis this layout is beautiful in so many ways. What a thoughtful tribute on your birthday to send love to your parents!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

This is superb LO, Yulis!
so soft and beautiful! and I can feel so much love in these picture :)
hugs,

Ally said...

happy birthday, Yulis!! I hope you had a wonderful day with your lovely parents and your husband and your kids!
It's so nice to have parents who give all their love to the children! You are a lucky girl and it's nice to hear that you are very happy with a simple life and do not need much material things! You are richer than many other people in the world!
Big hugs, Alessandra

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fun new blog header Yulis!! Sending you wishes for a blessed New Year. May each and every day be filled with love, joy and happiness!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Verrryy adorable LO!!! soft colors ! and these photos are precious! :) thank you for joining us at Wee Memories!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous layout!!!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!!!!