Monday 26 March 2012

More than words can say ..

Everyday, every morning .. when I wake up from my sleep, I just feel and know something  I can't describe with words ... That is my Parent's love !! Especially my mother I know every morning before I wake, she always send her best pray to God so that everyday I am in His blessed :) my father not to much say about his wishes by words but I know everything that he wants is just my healthy blessing...



Hello dear friends ....


I found this cuties pose of Tilda on the newest Magnolia rubber stamp collection - Princes and Princesses.
it called Tilda with blue blanket.
but this time I don't coloring her blanket with blue color :)
I found an inspiration shape from TOMIC - The Official Magnolia International Challenge from my super talented friends on Magnolia DT, so if you love to entering your creation with Magnolia on TOMIC it would be great!

Here is my card with Magazine likely shape :


Here are for more detail :


Coloring with distress ink - antique linen, bundled sage, vintage photo, tattered rose, aged mahogany, evergreen bough, fired brick, scattered straw, walnut stain



I've made the flowers and butterflies with puncher, it was local brand called Jeff but sometimes they have a pretty shape :)
For butterflies I did blending with walnut stain on the edges and spray with yellow daisy glimmer mist, and on flowers just blending on the edges with walnut and linked with tiny silver brad from SU!
if you mentioned on the sentiment, it was Lily of the valley and after distressed the edge sprayed daffodil delight marker with Color Spritzer tool.
I used Basic Grey paper pad - Hello Luscious


and .. finishing with tight the ribbon with double bow :)

I would love to entering this on :
Simply Magnolia : Dies/Punches/Ribbons
Magnolia Stamp Lover : Basic Grey

Thank you for stopping here, hope your day be bright and shinny!
Hugs,
Yulis

10 comments:

Audhild said...

Love your card - your colouring is just superb:-) And all your details are so beautiful!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Your creativity is endless Yulis!

Monique said...

Oh, that is beautifull !!

Monique

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

SO so Gorgeous,yulis!!!!
I love the colors...the design...totally fall in love with your card :)

Ally said...

Very cute, my sweet friend! Love the colouring with these wonderful colours. Beautiful creation.
Hugs, alessandra

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Yulis, love the colours and beautifully embellished
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Woow!! Semua Tilda yg dr Yulis bagus2 semuanya...

Kalo ada waktu ke blogku ya, aq ada award buat Yulis.

Hugs,
Jill

Linda Tachikawa said...

Cantik seperti biasanya ... duh kartumu bikin ngiler aja deh Ly cakep2 banged soale :D

Anke said...

Beautiful so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
xx

Christy Designs said...

Aduhh... Bagus banget warnanya, juga design nya.
Cute !