Wednesday 10 April 2013

Big love with Mini world

Good day all!!

I have a shinny morning today, and I wanna share with you a card with tile shape and fussy things, shabby chic pink tone and laces here and there..
oh yeah.. I left my flowers for a while  and going with several size of pearls :)


I called this one : Big LOVE with Mini world
I use mini stamp from Magnolia and she is as a wonderful gift if you buy Magnolia Ink issue number 2 - 2013
She is sooooo really cute, isn't she ? so, you wouldn't be regret if you have her, and Magnolia has another mini stamp too as a gift, I will show you next time.. hope will be very soon :)

more pictures from other side on the way ..


I just love playing with my air dry clay now days, I have one more mini frame, so I thought it fits for my mini Tilda.
if you mentioned the paper.. you should be love for Magnolia mini paper, it has mini design that you wouldn't lost the design for mini project like if you use the 12" size.

DooHickey dies- Cute Corner is cute as same as it's name, and.. I can't wait to know this cutie stamp name ..hehehehe

Ok my beautiful friends that's all from me today, hope you will enjoy my share and thank you for your visiting.

entering this to :
Tilda's Town - F&F
Time for Magnolia challenge - Tag
You, Me and Magnolia - Anything goes


xoxo,
Yulis

8 comments:

Christy Designs said...

Cantik banget kartunya !
Suka banget sama design dan soft pink colornya !
Selalu pingin liat design Yulis yg baru....

Christy

Christina C. said...

Love this cute little image and your design work is absolutely phenomenal!
WOW!!!!

Maris said...

sweet creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

Franz♥ said...

Another adorable masterpiece Yulis!

Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Céline said...

fantastic card!
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Rene said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Annette said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining You, Me and Magnolia!
xoxoAnnette

arjette said...

Oohhh it's soooo beautiful!!!!
Thank you for joining us at TFMC!!

gr. arjette.