Wednesday 13 August 2014

Follow your heart

Dear my fellows ..
I found a very nice word that made me back here to share an inspiration for you .. 
"Follow your Heart"

yes, really .. I found that whenever I follow my heart when I so something, it was made me happy and sooo relax :)
Here my card to you to enjoy today
and this is also for inspiration at MDUC (Shabby theme) and IMLC ( Thank you so much for invited me as a guest on Red and White theme ) you might be check it out on the both sites :)
 
 all that I create here just follow my heart :)
I am so in love with the "Home Sweet Home" from Magnolia stamps - Pink lemonade 2014 and finally  use my "Tilda with Spring Heart" - Lost and found 2014.
I just love her pose holding a big heart, seem that she really won't to lose it, but I never get a chance to color her until I saw that big bird house and I think I have to masked these two stamps together.
 
 again, I said that I just follow my heart .. so the wording stamp from Stempelglade was very perfect! and I want to bold "HEART"on my card, so first I embossed a scrap paper with embossing powder - Aged taupe from stampendous and sprinkled African gold from Ranger on top of it (this glitter was awesome!! and love their shine so much) I cut the embossed paper with alphabet dies and cut creative foam with the same dies, by glued them together I have my own DIY Thickers :)
 
  Papers I used all are Magnolia, somewhere on my card painted randomly with embossing paste and I put some stardust glittering over there, just "some" ...
if you mentioned some white glowing on it was from Sakura white pen and I also use "My Metal metallic"pen to give fairy dusk on the roses.... 
 That is for now and if you any words you might write for me they would be my treasure ;)
Thank you so much for visiting me today and I'll see you again soon!
 Cheers!!

2 comments:

Sarah - Crea S said...

Again a stunning card Yulis! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Satta King -Satta-King said...

Satta King
"This is the best blog with all the related information which helps us alot and yes I would also thank to the author for sharing such a wonderful and most impotently the helping information.
Thank you."
If Want Play online Satta King Game Click Satta King :-