Tuesday 9 September 2014

Love is a big Rose

Hi.. 
It's been so long since I've added my last post, not so easy to get a free time on the real life lately but however today I get a slot to write some words and sharing a card here ..


I have some short trip last weeks and I had stole a time when in hotel room to color some images .. sound so fun but yup! it is.
I thought the simple stuff that can go with me easily are my pencils! so, I just color with my sephia pencil color set from CREATECOLOR 
Here the material list come along when I use my colored image for making a card:
Papers - Magnolia
Dies - DooHickeys View Master, DooHickeys Club Vol. 1
Nesting - Spelbinder, Go Create
Flowers - Prima
Hopefully you will like my card
Thank you for stopping by and Have a good time!!!
Love,
Yulis

No comments: