Monday 22 September 2014

Mid Autumn Wish ..

Hi there!

It's nice to see you again here on my blog post.
Today I want to reveal my freehand painting using Kuretake Gansai Tambi - Japanese traditional water coloring, I jumped over when my friend - Vera, introduced me to this water color and I love love them at the end ..
Since I love to paint for simple scene when I was young, my mind suddenly thought about the beautiful Mid Autumn .. and I just remember the words;

“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” 
(forgive me I am forget the author of these words)


I am focusing on the lovely Tripping Flower Tilda .. as she is really so beautiful on the Japanese costume! and I wanna tell you that the Mid Autumn for us as Asian mean more than a little .. we have a traditional gathering with family and eat the "Moon Cake" together. We put our WISH for the better weather ahead!
oh yes .. let me ask you to wider the focus, I paint an Autumn scene in Japan for the background, and as I mentioned before I do it with free hand style. I am not a professional painter but I think not have to be perfect on this hobby :)
So, I hope you could still enjoy my painting

Below, I will post some of picture for more detail ..




Those picture show how I enjoy every steps when I color the image, the background and wrapped it out on a design to be a "Mid Autumn Wish"card .. through this card I wish everyone would have a cozy Autumn and enjoy the beautiful of the turning leaves!

Thank you so much to stopping by and read my blog post today .. will see you again soon!

Love, Yulis

would love to entering this on : Midweek Magnolias - Autumn

3 comments:

Purple Lake Stamps said...

Beautiful!

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Beautiful card Yulis, stunning details, colouring and such a sweet Tilda. Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck. Hugs Suzi

Unknown said...

HOREEE ketemu blognya Mbak Yulis *loncat kegirangan* ;D bookmarked!