Thursday 7 June 2012

Don't forget me on this summer

Hi .....
what a surprise package i've got from Magnolia :))
oh my ... i found Edwin Oldmobile there !!!
i love that a lot!
it was inked by me with no longer time and off course i love to got my distress to coloring.
this time i used makers for all except for skin, i am still love to paint skin with refill :)

here is my combination between circles and rectangle..


I choose Magnolia paper : Going Bananas
image : Tilda going bananas and Edwin oldmobile

I think I love my marker already .. LoL
but still love to used my inker for the skin ( perhaps I must trying for skin once my tattered rose coming hahaa ..)
just paint a light color for Tilda's necklaced 
I have no longer post, because i want to coloring my others summer image before I got my holiday, so .. see you later!!
Love, 
Yulis

Challenge : Tilda's Town - Use Magnolia accessory stamp

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and those daisies are beautiful...

Tina Makuc said...

Awesome card Yulis..
I love Edwin's Oldmobile too.. And the daisies are sooooo cute..
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges with your beautiful creation !!!
Hugs, Tina

Danielle Champagne said...

Yulis, what a lovely scene you created with those 2 stamps. I love this car! and Tilda is awesome. Wonderful colors you lovely shape too. Hugs.

Christina C. said...

What a delightful card, Yulis! Adore your amazing coloring and the fabulous scene you created. Love the shape of this beauty as well!

Pam Sparks said...

oh, Tilda is so fancy in front of her Oldsmobile! Totally delightful! So glad you linked up to the Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Yulis, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa xx

mae said...

Beautiful creation! Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges.

Hugs,
Mae

Dwita said...

Comme d'habittude, c'est belle (as usual, it's pretty)..

Clarissa Schupp said...

Love the way you have colored this lovely banana Tilda...
hugs Clarissa