Thursday 27 December 2012

Welcome to the world Indira !

Hi again fellows .. Good day all!

as I mentioned that I have two posts today and the first one is about my Christmas greeting (although it's late) my card shared HERE

and on this second post, is my present to my sweet team mate who has a baby girl on the 20th December :) Congratulation dear ... my wishes are that your little princes will growing up become a lovely, healthy and charming girl as you are :)







That's my pinky gift box today .. hope you are all like it too

Thanks for peekin'
Have a nice day!

Love,
Yulis

Challenges :
MDUC - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - Gift Box
TSTR - Favorite project
Magnolia Mania - Pimp it
7 Kids college - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

So very pretty! a keepsake your teammate will treasure! wonderful details, I love the corrugated paper, behind the image. Hugs.

Elizabeth Allan said...

So much more than a box Yulis! This dimensional art is beautiful home decor!

Louise said...

Hello my dearest Yulis!
WOW! These are two amazing creations youve published on your blog today :) Love, love, love them both and of course you can still post about xmas! I have actually decided to make some all year around because I get so annoyed at myself for always being put in last minute..(
This creation for Indira is well...breathtakingly beautiful! Amazing creation, love the papers, the embellies and little Tilda is just perfectly colored :) Another masterpiece, such work of arts!

Big hugs

Melissa_Melz said...

Ci Yulisss, ini cantik sekali! Love ittt so muchhh...

Nicole said...

Oh my Yulis, this looks absolutely fabulous!! Such a sweet and lovely Gift Box. Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Cathy McGrath said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the papers. An amazing project.

Rebekah said...

SO pretty. I can see why its one of your favourite projects. Thanks for sharing it with us this week in the Tea Room!

Janiel/ janny said...

Adorable........... Love the creativity!!
Happy New Year and thank you for joining us at MDUC,

hugs......

Greta said...

Oh what a sweet box, Yulis!

Jane said...

Oh Yulis this is so gorgeous (as all your work is)!! I love the soft pinks and beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under! hugs, Jane xxx

Unknown said...

Hi again Yulis,
Oh, this box is sooo adorable, I'm sure it will be treasured forever by the little girl when she grows up. A dream in pink!

Hugz,
Sandy