Monday 28 January 2013

Edwin in Aussie

Hello my dear fellows,

Here, so windy rainy and the air is very humid
I choose to stay at home because the rain so heavy and some road just having little bit flooded so not too safe for driving around.
and when I was sorting my stamp I just realized that I  miss my Edwin, it looks like a year I do not coloring him ... oh my...

okay, I choose the one that I never colored before; Edwin with Boomerang
but I lost my mojo suddenly .. please don't ...
I tried to pick up a paper that made me relax and finally my Edwin has not stay just on my Smash book :)

I do coloring him with distress ink pads in soft color


the beautiful papers are Pion - Grandma school book

here he  is for more closer, even he is cool but i love him as well as i love Tilda :)
and this time i want to draw my imagination when he try the boomerang when he had his journey to Australia,  .. and playing on the green park.

I would love to share it on MDUC even if my butterflies not count as wings, may be ;)  the beautiful sketch I follow is from CLP#54. not forget to share my eternity on Craft 4 eternity using flowers-ribbons-sketch., and attending to the premier Magnolia only on The Ribbon girl, just having fun Edwin .. :))

Thanks everyone for popping here and for all your compliment i do appreciated them.

Hugs,
Yulis


9 comments:

Christina C. said...

You gave that cute Edwin LIFE....your coloring is SPECTACULAR, Yulis! Adore your fabulous design and all the lovely details. I don't recall seeing this Edwin, but I looooove him!!!!

Alberto said...

Hello Yulis!

this is really amazing! i loove the edwin and your coloring is absolutely stunning!
i also love the papers and the flowers!

hugs, Alby

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card, I love this Edwin image.
Hugs Tamara

paper fun said...

Wow! An amazing card. I adore the way you have colored Edwin and what a fun story you told about his adventure.

Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so cute yulis!! i love how you have coloured him and the movement you have shown on the boomerang. a beautiful card - don't know what you are talking about with your mojo disappearing!! i think it is awesome! thanks for playing at mduc aswell :D

Sharon said...

This is adorable Yulis, your colouring looks beautiful and those embellishments are adorable. I think your butterflies most definately count as wings too ;)

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Wings Challenge this week!

Sharon x

Bron said...

What can I say other than wow this gorgeous. I love how you have used Edwin.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week. Hugs from Bron

Stampin'Piper said...

What a wonderful card! Love the Edwin and the colors! Great work!

Thanks for joining our Magnolia Down Under Wings Challenge!

Hugs Tanja

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is gorgeous Yulis I love all the wonderful detail
Can you tell me where to buy those little word stickers you used on the bunting please ? ...they are so sweet I love them
Hugs Susie xx