Sunday 19 January 2014

Tagging you on the London rain

Hello my dear!

Seem soooo .... long not been here :D
I am not too far with my desk actually, but many things  to do yet :)
and finally I have made my cards after I hve date with my flowers ha ha!!
yup! today wanna share one of them .... hopefully you will like my work ..



yup!! she was in London :))
She is London Tilda from Little London collection 2013
I made a fussy cutting from my scrap cardstok to make a Geotag and I love to put a hashtag
yeah .. this is my own version instacard with Tilda :D
no design paper this time but I used photo overlays from Pebbles

to bring more watering effect I put some glossy accent on the roses, here more details..



oh I love the effect came out! Hope you will like it too as much as I do :)
I will be back soon I promise!
before I gone to get my dinner I want to share you some classical song that I found days ago and inspired me a lot .. enjoy ...




and thank you so much for stopping by!
Love,
Yulis

Would love to play on :
Tilda's Town #88 anything goes
TFMC #44 Tilda with something on her hair

4 comments:

Carla Burger said...

Hi Yulis, it's amazing. I love it. You coloured her so perfectly. What kind of colour did you use for her dress? The roses are so lovely with the glossy accents. Hugs Carla.

Sarah - Crea S said...

Beautfiul Yulis! Love those soft colours! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Louise said...

Beautiful card,. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TIlda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Neline said...

Ohhh Yulis, what a lovely creation! Love the color you have uses for your stamp!
Thanks for joining us at TFMC.
Good luck!
Hugs
Neline