Thursday 20 March 2014

Leo's mini diary book

Hello ...

It's me again and I have a little something to share for you :)
I just love one image from the latest Zodiac collection - Leo !!
How cute she is with the cutest tail and her hair .. just gorgeous wild! I Loveee her!

and today I made a little diary book for Leo ;)



not too thick book but it was so cute to write some words from the sweet Leo journey ;)


here is the front look .. simple design with only card stock no design paper this time, just masking some washed color with chalk and distress ink.

white papers inside to write the notes, binding all together and tied with organza on a cinnamon stick.

Here is my cute Leo Tilda :)
I do not put lots of embellishment here but I did some fun artsy though ..
I cut some pieces of water color paper with DH - Heart Swirl and then I cut them randomly, glue it on the oval edge, because they come from the same paper so they turn become faux embossed. The edge inked with several color and ending with walnut stain. I use aged taupe from Stampendous to make gorge effect and not forget .. Ancient - African Gold embossing powder from Ranger because I love them more glittering, blink and shine ;)
the only one decoration on the book is a cute mushroom!! the mushroom comes from cork sheet that I cut with DH - Mushroom kit from Lost and Found 2014

whoot .... okay, enough for today!
Thank you for stopping here and will see ya soon!!!!

Big Hugs,
Yulis

Would love to join at SSS - Glitter it (hope glitter embossing count in ..)

2 comments:

cheiron said...

This is gorgeous. I love your coloring...it is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us in the Glitter It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday

Janice said...

Fabulous! How sweet is this??? What an adorable image and how beautifully you've coloured it, fantastic work, Jx