Monday 14 July 2014

Because you're the anchor of my heart..

Hello dear fellows ..
 
*wave .. *wave .. from here!
Thinking of you.. are you still in the sunlight shower this time ?? the summer holiday still on the track isn't it ??
 
Wish you the wonderful days with the coconut trees, chilling with lots of ice cream and wrapped out with lots of fun!!
 
For you guys, I wanna share a card today .. I've got my earlier birthday gifts I think .. ooh ??? .. yes, yes .. my yummy packs from Magnolia coming!! when I got the DooHickey club on Friday, I've got the postie's message .. Ï have a parcel from Sweden for you madam, wait for me tomorrow morning" ha ha .. what a sweet man :) 
and he brings me the stamp club!!!
so, here the result for begin the play date ..


I love to picked a title for my card : You're the anchor of my heart
oooh .... such a bunch of beach things inside the Doohickey club vol. 1 they are so cute!!!
and my favorite is that anchor!! 
Image is : Summer Tilda with flags (she is coming soon on the latest release called Pink Lemonade 2014)
here more details :


I cut 2 pieces of card stock and I use frantage aged taupe for make it like an aged iron one

Flags also from DooHickey club vol. 1, Magnolia paper - Sea breeze


Seaweed are from the same kit, I use several frantage; aged aqua, seafoam white and fragments
if you want to see some of the dies from the kit, here I have some pictures for you:



 can you see it ? A seaworld made by my dear Debbie, you can also see how Monique show her super work .. and if you love to make paper flowers, you sure not regret if you come to Magnolia Blog, my dear team mate Yuri has fabulous tutorial on there
yup! .. that's all from me today because I really want to find more "me time" in my busy weeks to enjoy some ice cream, take care my parents and family also some coloring time to relax .. he he .. hopefully I will get :)

Have a great day everyone!!!



Love,
Yulis

9 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card Yulis, such a pretty Tilda, beautifully coloured with lots of lovely details. I love the new dies and the new magazine. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck! Hugs Suzi x

Nicolchen said...

Totally gorgeous your creation :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

hugs Nicole

Barbara GR said...

Stunning wok Yulis as always!!! I love it!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Åsalill said...

What a gorgeous creation you´ve made. I love your coloring and all the pretty details. Thank you so much for joining Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Åsalill

Laura said...

A Beautiful card creation. Your new die embellishments are just lovely and your coloring of this sweet new Tilda is wonderful. Thank You so much for joining our Summer challenge at Tilda's Town and we hope you will join our new challenge that begins tomorrow.

Big Hugs,
Laura C.

Joe Shien Shien said...

Hi Yulis! So happy to see your card. As always your creation is awesome! Thank you for joining Tilda's Town this week
hugs, shien shien

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow!! I just adore your designs, and then you top it off with the most gorgeous colouring! love this card so much, and thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

Stine said...

Wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
Hugs Stine

Carrollwood Village Vacuum Repair said...

Awwesome blog you have here