Sunday 2 November 2014

Sending a kiss

Hi!

I am happy to be here again,  .. it's about 32 degree on celcius on daylight and it was super hot!
I am so sorry to my aircon that it had been working so hard all day long :D :D

I can't paint or making something on these days, but I think it's okay t share a card that I made couple weeks ago for Magnolia Sweden. At that time yes still on autumn but I bet the winter haven't completely come, isn't it ?
and with my card I would love to sending a kiss to you all ....


more closer look ..



Materials :
Tilda with peanut - Turning Leaves 2012
Vintage frame, Tea label - Magnolia DooHickey
Wording and scripts - SU!
Oak leaves - Carla punch
Pearl liquid, glossy accent, Sakura white gel pen, ZIG clear wink of stella

I hope you will get the cozy November and I will back with more holiday cards, meanwhile thank you so much for stopping on my blog and Have a nice day!

Love,
Yulis

No comments: