Tuesday 10 February 2015

Someone special in my life

Hi dear readers ..

I just try to fill my blog more often during this February :)
and today I want to share a card, I made this for someone special in my life that born on February, so her sign is Aquarius Lady
She is a special one that always care of me and she always understanding me beyond myself!


From the wording, you must can guess who is the special one for me ;)
She love Yellow color and love garden flowers ..
Nothing compare with a mother's love ...

I just love this Aquarius Tilda, she is beautiful in feminine pose , she comes from the Zodiac Collection 2014 and she colored with distress ink.
Those beautiful Crystals are from Magnolia also the beautiful blue flower.
White rose buds I bought from local flower shop here and Rose buds are my mom's fave.

Thank you so much for visiting me today and I wish you a lovely day as you are!
Bye ..

Much Loves,
Yulis

1 comment:

Chris said...

Your someone special will love your card Yulis, it's absolutely beautiful! Amazing colouring and a fabulous colour scheme...I always love how you put your colours together. Big hug, Chris x