Friday 25 November 2011

Mommy's Kit is the first

Today ... I have a friend that having her Birthday :)
I want to made something to her, but I don't have any idea for a Birthday card :(
for at least I just remember .. I have a planning to making a tissue paper box,
but may be a tissue holder more suitable for her because she is have a baby boy :)

Focusing on the sentiment  : I'm here for you .. to make it Better :)
Image I used are : Nurse Tilda and Doctor Edwin (psst .. I thought she must know why I used these images)


and this is the inside :


Materials : Magnolia stamps, Doohickey,
DP, card stock and ribbon are from Stamping Up!

Challenges :
Magnolia Mania #34 - Present
MDUC #123 - Debbie's Sketch
Magnolia Stamps Lover - Red and White
Just Magnolia #134 - Colour challenge
Stempel-Megie : Get Well

Thank you for stopping by,
Yulis

18 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute....

Ally said...

What a lovely idea!! Looks fabulous!
Hugs, Alessandra

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wonderful birthday gift for Irene! so jealous with her...I bet she will looooove this!

Irene Daryanto said...

Aww Aww Awww Yulis!!!! This is absolutely positively adorably the cutest first kit I've ever seen.
I get about the doctor LOL, you are talented and know how to make people happy, I feel so blessed to have you as a friend.
WOW, what a birthday!!
Many hugs for you, Irene

SUSAN said...

Great idea...and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW....made my mouth agape.

hugs,
Susan

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis this card is dimensional art!!! So cute how you made pockets for all the little "kit" items!

Chris said...

Beautiful Yulis! I love your colouring and all the little pockets inside, it's a wonderful gift idea and I'm sure your friend loved it. Hugs, Chris x

♥ Welkom bij "het Zolderluik" op Nr.5 ♥ said...

Hi Yulis, Congratulations with your beautiful card @ the top 5 @ MDUC!!
Greetings Hilde

Iulia said...

Gorgeous bookcard sweetie! Great idea!
PS. I have a blog candy; would love you to enter:)
Hugs, Iulia

Ying Pang, said...

what a great creation ! You are so talented ! Thank you very much fo ryour friendship too:-)0
Hugs,
Ying

MauMau88 said...

Wow, a wonderful creation!
I like the Tilda and the Edwin so much.

MauMau
Magnolia Mania Challenge

Yenni Natalia said...

TRULLY amazing...so creative!!

PokSa said...

What a fantastic work. I love it.
Thanks for joining us at Stempel-Magie.
xx Sandra

Ayu (MimiPipi Craft) said...

Aww aww aww so stunning. What a great,wonderful,fantastic creation. Whaw..

Rina Damay said...

Fabulous Creation... So Inspire...

Iulia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous:) I left a comment before:) Now I'm back to tell you we are glad you could join us at Just Magnolia this week:)
Hope you will play along again soon!
Hugs, Iulia

Marushy said...

Hi Yulis,
gratualtion to TOP 3 by Stempel-Magie.

So wonderlful and so perfect!

Hugs
Marushy

http://marushysmagnoliablog.blogspot.com/

Vivi Casale said...

fabulous!! love it!!!
thanks for joining us at MSL!!
Vivi