Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Special dream about Christmas Gift

Today is the 1st of this November ..
when i count down the Christmas eve, some time i have something in my mind,
is about a Christmas Gift ..
this year i have a dream about that .. about a Christmas Gift!
for everything that i have already, how grateful i am ..
my dear God is always living on what i need,
and i believe .. 
He give me a sweetest Christmas present for this year too ..


for no longer about Christmas Gift, i have made a dimensional card
that have something secret inside ;)


I have decorated with many accents like, Flowers, Paper doilly, Lace and half pearl
I used my favorite image stamp : Magnolia!
and for this time, i choose Halo Tilda ... oh i LOVE her very much!
she is so cute and beautiful ... i was colored her with my distress ink,
and all i wanna do is want to make her alive :)

and this is when the box saw from the right side; i tied the lace but it is so easy to opened ...


and this is from the left; i cut out with spellbinder dies to made some ornament and want to made "book" looks ...


and this is the inside, that i wanted to put something, maybe candies ;)


Hopefully my Christmas this year really sweet as last Christmas!


thank you for stopping by ..


Faith, Hope and Glory,
Yulis



Challenge : 
Magnolia Down Under Challenge : Shh .. It's a secret
Everybody-Art-Challenge : Book Card

9 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Ohhh....SO sweet! She looks so Gorgeous!
Love..Love this book card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis I have been enjoying all the different projects you have been creating. I love the variety of cards, boxes and items incorporating pictures. Each and every project has great detail and embellishments. Thank you for sharing your talent, creative style and personal stories.

SUSAN said...

Wow....cool....this is my dream too mbak....heheheeee
Awesome....love all details you made in this.

Hugs

Lillemor said...

So lovely to see what you have made! A gorgueuss book that is. Lovely colours and details!!!
Hugs Lillemor

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful sweet book card !!! I love it ! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
EAC-DT

Nancie Quah said...

Hi Yulis
Your creations are stunning. Love it all!
Hugs
Nancie

Rina Damay said...

Fab project. I love everything in this project.. embli, coloring, design..al!!

Stampin'Piper said...

What a stunning book card, Yulis! I love it!! Great work!

Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs Tanja

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

I want this book card! hahaha ! this is masterpiece!! you are really talented. love love this book card. everything looks perfect.