Friday 17 February 2012

I love you in the simple way - XOXO

Hello my friends ....


as i have my short trip to Singapore that fulfill with many happiness things :)
and once i reached my home - this is my card for today;

many inspiration that i get from my trip, Singapore is a small country that many races lives there with harmony, so i always love to go there for my short traveling :)
this is a shaped card contains 3 pattern paper in one tone, i used 2 kind of embellishment - mini beads and wood ornament ( mini clothespins and scrabble word ) and not forget 1 images is Tilda :)

I would love to entering this on :
MDUC - One Word Sentiment
TOMIC - 3 - 2 - 1 Recipe
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Vintage and Shabby Chic

but most of all by this way i want to say to all of you, i loved to have you as my friend ;)

and this is some pictures along my trip :

the most i love to enjoy Singapore is their airport , a nice airport :)

and why i'm so happy ... because my lovely one accompanied me ....


Thank you for peeking and have a nice day !


Yulis

6 comments:

Evie said...

Sweet and darling card!

Hugs.
Evie

Debbie Pamment said...

Your card is just stunning - love the shape and colour and amazing details. And I agree with you about Changi airport - I love wandering among the koi ponds and orchids...
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Clarissa Schupp said...

What a wonderful creation love the colors you have used and the little "Wäscheklammern", sorry i don´t know the meaning in english.
Your work is just sweet.
xoxo Clarissa

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love those scrabble pieces for hugs and kisses. Unique and creative!

Debbles Dabbles said...

I too like Singapore airport....last time I was there though I was very sick and spend the whole time in hotel there at the airport in a room trying to get well enough to travel back to Australia....wasn't too nice, but very handy having hotels and doctors at the airport!!

Your card is beautiful! Love the shape,details and color!

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC.

Liza x