Friday 3 February 2012

A little birdie told me about you ..

Happy Friday ...

I have a little story;
once upon a time in the quiet morning, Tilda woke up early
and when she opened the window.. 
wow !! so many little birdies singing merrily among the branches and leaves
one of the birds perch near the window and whispers something
 " .. you will meet someone who is very nice today, Tilda!"
aw !! what a secret news for this valentine!

hopefully with my little creation below, you can imagine how sweet  the whispering ..
it turns out "someone" was really a nice person that always being Tilda's Rainbow on every her cloudy days :)



Materials :
Tilda's Bird , Tilda with wrapped heart, Thank you for being my Rainbow
Doohickey; Lovely fence and So wrapped Lovely ( I love this!!) 
Others : Sizzix, vellum, feather and EP cut off  

Challenges :
Thank you for enjoying my creation..
Hugs,
Yulis

12 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Oh..How I love this shabby chic colors! So soft and Beautiful,Yulis!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis this card is fantastic and the story preceding the photo is adorable. You and your artwork are rainbows! The vellum adds such a soft accent to the card with the lettering along the side. Nice detailed cutting and coloring!

Clarissa Schupp said...

wonderful creation, love the colors and all the details on it. The Tilda is sooo cute.
hugs Clarissa

Camilla said...

So beautiful Yulis! And your text is really sweet:))
Have a wonderful day, and I hope you too meet someone special who is very nice!:)
Hugs, Camilla

Yenni Natalia said...

awww...still never stop amaze with your creations. browsing your blog really give me a a special feeling :) i wish i could just have 10 % of your creativity i should be over the top :)

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic I love this so much it's total perfection
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful Yulis! I love your colouring, your wonderful design and the little story too, so very sweet. Hugs, Chris x

SUSAN said...

very pretty....love it

hugs,
Susan

Mona Evy said...

Wow,wonderful tag! Just love it! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge.

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful card !!soo sweet !!! Thank you for joining Tomic this week.
hugs tina46

Crealin said...

Hi Yulis,

you've made another gorgeous creation, I love the soft colors you've used and the beautiful scenery you've created!

Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

Hugs,

Lins :)

marja said...

What a beautiful creation wauw!!!! I love the colors!

Hugs Marja.