Sunday 11 March 2012

Honey Moon with Magnolia

Hello sweeties ... Happy Sunday !!

Today I wanna share my creation about a compliment set for the new Mr and Mrs ...
I mean it can be a compliment surprise vacation like honeymoon.
This idea comes when I went to Bali on last December for taking my holiday,

for more detail you can stop on my Magnolia blog HERE


Material :
Tilda with Bunch of Roses - Magnolia Chasing Butterflies Collection
Mini Tilda with bunch of roses
Card stock from Stampin'Up!
Doohickey, spellbinder and Sizzix
lace and ribbon from my stash

Others :
Aromatherapy oil, candle and mica

I love to share a picture about beautiful Bali, hope you can enjoy ..


Thank you for stopping on my blog and wish you all a relax Sunday ...

Love,
Yulis

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Your creation is a work of art, you are so talented! And I love visiting your blog.
In 1999 I visited Bali too, and I want to go back!:) Thank you for sharing your picture.
Hugs, Camilla

Elizabeth Allan said...

Such a serene picture Yulis! One day I hope I can visit and see the beauty in person. As always, your projects are brimming with creativity!

Clarissa Schupp said...

wow, what a great work..love this color and the nice Tilda too...
..i´ts amazing.
xoxo Clarissa