Wednesday 25 April 2012

Me and my lovely one

Hello dear m friends and my fellow ...

as i am not on my craft corner for few days, so sorry i don't have a card for sharing with..
i was accompanying my son during this National final test,
may be i don't be his private teacher anymore but i do believe with his mother on his side he can studying better, have a comfortable zone..
i do everything for my son and the best that i can give are my support and pray :)

ooh , by the way i still have something to share with you..
it's about my very important tools when i am crafting; yes .. that was my reading glasses =))
and when i saw the box very plain; i do decorated it!
with some fabric, laces, flowers and my FAVORITE : Longing Tilda!

not just decorated my glasses box but i have made my Tilda Doll to compliment with it ..
so, my desk not quite plain, i love my reading glasses on the box with my sweetie :)




that's my Lovely one that i mentioned on the title of today's posting :)

I would love to entering this on :
MDUC - Anything but a card
Magnolia-licious Highlites : Lots of luscious lace
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons : Anything but a card

Thank you for peeking and hope you all in Happy times

Hugs,
Yulis

11 comments:

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Yulis this is so sweet!So wonderful!!!Love the doll....
hugs
Doreen

Rina said...

OHHH my, this is just delightful! Its spectatular!!! WOW!

Rina

Marrie said...

Hello Yulis,

What a lovely doll so sweet i love her.

Hugs Marrie

Catherine said...

This is just so pretty....

Christina C. said...

What a gorgeous case for your glasses.....WOW!!!!! Very creative!

Jane said...

Wow! I just got my Magnolia Ink magazine this morning and loved your Tilda princess doll in there and this one is just as precious! She's so cute!! What a fantastic idea to decorate your glasses case, it looks so gorgeous, I think I have to do mine now! hugs, Jane xxx

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

this is Fantastic project,Yulis!
Love..Love it so much!
sukses buat koko yaaa :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis your doll captures the essence of Tilda in every way. Your sewing skills are amazing!

Kruemel said...

Love both of these - the box and the cute doll!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Yulis - I just LURVE your Tilda doll - I want one!!!! And your glass case is FABULOUS too.
xXx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful dolly and lovely colours too.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Chris x