Sunday 15 April 2012

Tilda ... had a little lamb ...

Hiya ...
Today is Sunday Morning on Indonesian time table,
and it is sunny here :)
The sky was pretty blue, very nice to have a family time ..

And for today my creation is a gift from the heart, with a charming sunny touch in color combo:


as this card for Stempel-Magie challenge that have a theme Dots, swirl and ribbon; I used DCWV Nursery for the green dot paper, pink organza ribbon and used Magnolia DH - Lovely swirl.
A reason that I chose Tilda as a shepherd because I was inspired by a song called : "Mary had a little lamb"

This time my Tilda stamped on Neenah paper and I colored her with copics, I have not to much copic colors.. that's all that I can do with mine for her. Hopefully she is still pretty with the green dress :)

That's the lovely lamb ... glittering ribbon and some crackle on the wool.

The green petals are Prima and rolled flower on the center, if you mentioned those pearls.. I do arranging them with craft wire, paint with white acrylic paint and glittering with diamond stickles

That's all my card - a gift from the heart :)
and i loved to entering this on DOC - Song Inspiration ;
Crafting for all Seasons - April Showers

and this is my other gift for you my dear friends,

Mary had a little lamb,
Little lamb, little lamb,
Mary had a little lamb,
Its fleece was white as snow

Everywhere that Mary went,

Mary went, Mary went,
Everywhere that Mary went
The lamb was sure to go

It followed her to school one day

School one day, school one day
It followed her to school one day
Which was against the rules.

It made the children laugh and
play,
Laugh and play, laugh and play,
It made the children laugh and play
To see a lamb at school
Anyone know the continuation of this song ??? tell me :D


okay sweeties, Have a nice Sunday !!

Yulis

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute Card and I live your shading on the dress.....

Marrie said...

Hello Yulis,

What a lovely card.

Greetings Marrie

Marion said...

Wonderful card! The cute Tilda and the sunny touch in color combi as like as your design are just beautiful!
Wish you a wonderful sunday!
Hugs Marion

Hanna said...

Yulis,
your card is fabulous sweetie!
I love the stunning combination of spring-colours and your colouring is simply perfect my friend. You are so talented, you always amaze me.
Gorgeous flowers, and I love how you've added the lovely swirls behind them. Stunning!

hugs,
Hanna

Yvonne said...

A very beautiful card.
hugs Yvonne

Carol said...

Beautiful card Yulis, so cute. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis each and every card you make is filled with wonderment and happiness!

Bianca said...

What a perfect card! I love everything on it! You add such lovely little details! xx Bianca