Sunday, 12 May 2013

oh no .... keep your slingshot baby :)

Good day and hello everyone!!

It's so nice to be here and see you again ;)
today I wanna share my card for MDUC
this week we would like to see you test our your:


MOVE IT BABY - HAVE SOMETHING THAT MOVES ON YOUR PROJECT

oh em gee .. this so fun yet challenging me too :D
I just thinking over what should I do for my mates, but suddenly I saw my boy playing game ....
Angry bird space!!! ho ho ho ...
yup!! I know I want to stamp my Tilda with slingshot ( I love her on my very first sight!) and search some bird ... I found found!!! Tilda's Bird must be good with her pose ;)
and here my work...

I was coloring her with Distress ink and making some illusion for the flying bird , the other bird can move too if it being touch, I am so sorry I can't uploading a video, but I will show you with more pictures below,


could you mentioned it ? there was an action wobble spring I glued on the bird, because the AWS too big, so I cut it out to fit it with my bird.
some distress over there and painted with white crackle paint here and there to made weathered effect.

Ok guys, I think you should have to stop on MDUC blog because my mates have their gorgeous inspiration for you ;)

and this one I would love to entering to some challenge;
Tilda's Town - Something old something new (old and new stamps)
You, Me and Magnolia - Magnolia Animal 
Midweek Magnolia - Dies or punch

Thank you for peeking my card today!
Hugs,
Yulis 
 
   

6 comments:

Maris said...

hihih this is a great creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

Astrid said...

Ohhhhh ssssoooo cute this lovely card.
Thanks for joining in YMAM.
Hugs Astrid

Riet Kamstra said...

Just love it Yulis, very pretty scene you created but I hope Tilda is not killing the little birdies ;)

Thanks for playing with us @ TIlda's Town.
Riet

Suzi said...

Wow!! this is so very cute. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Nancie Quah said...

Very cute. Recalled my younger days...
Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
Hugs
Nancie

Delphine said...

Totally gorgeous and very clever:)! Amazing colouring as always! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx