Monday 13 May 2013

Pink Princess Tangle

Hello!!
Nice to see you again ..


today I got the rain for hours, so cozy inside even think twice for going outside though .. ho ho ho but I must fetch my kids from their school :P
any how, better going on the rain than I must meet the glare of Mr. Sunlight :)))
after the busy time, now I have a chance to share my Magnolia card using Tangle Tilda from Once upon a time collection
I love to play with sketch and Chelsea have a beautiful sketch along Crafting Life's Pieces challenge this month ;

However, I thought I want to make more card with this sketch, I like that simply nice sketch :)

I am playing with my newest toys; aged ivory from stampendous.. oh I love how they melted and glued the fragment beautifuly. I made some distress accent to have ancient impression, and as usual.. I can't go without my stardust stickles ;) and for the pink nuance Victorian garden from Eccho Park just fabulous ..
ok, here there are some picture about my card with closer look;




also entering this to :
Totally Tilda - Pink Princess
DOC - Let's Sparkle
Bunny Zoe's - DT case (Tracy)

Hugs,
Yulis

10 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Gorgeous...everyhing it's perfect! Love this ♥

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable!!I love all the little details and your colouring is brilliant!

Yani said...

This turned out so beautiful!! Can't stop looking at it...LOL! Can I ask what is that that looks like snow in Tilda's hair and cake? I just love how it looks. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Yulis Kartika said...

Hello Yani ..
the white spread randomly on the part of Tilda are from the aged ivory embossing powder, i spread it by my finger :)
thank you so much for your sweet word..
Hugs,
Yulis

Unknown said...

Sweet card, love the die cut shape little Tilda is stamped on to. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda in our Pink Princess challenge this time.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Franz♥ said...

Hi dear Yulis! I totally love your card, it's just adorable, mmmmm this Tilda is too cute!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Bunny Zoe's Craft and for your fab take on Chelsea Sketch for clp challenge blog :)

A huge hug, hun!

Franz.

Christine said...

Gorgeous cute princess Tilda card lovely colours & design..

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Brigitte said...

Super card!!! Love your delicate colouring, gorgeous flowers and beautiful accents. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Jenny said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx

JenniferD said...

Such a Gorgeous Card! Love the Lovely Layers and Gorgeous Embellishments!