Friday 26 July 2013

Love ...

Hi everyone!

I am back today to share one of my project with Special Moment collection from Magnolia rubber stamp.
My Wedding Tilda stamped on a 6" by 6" canvas and painted with some acrylic paint.
a little story behind, I do LOVE her at the moment I saw her before she was officially released.. why ? because she is remind me about one song that I requested on my Wedding ;)
some of words are ..


from this moment life has begun
from this moment you are the one
right beside you is where I belong
from this moment on  
...

yes.. I want to hear this song before the Ave Maria

Here my little home decor


oh I love to decorated it with those flowers.. I love Orchids and Jasmine !!
that's why I pick this nuance :)
Those beautiful Orchids are cutting with DooHickey from Magnolia and they are super beauty for making any kind of orchids, on the Special moment released there are Cloud tags and the cutest View Master.


Here they are some closer views, aren't they are fabulous dies ?
I put not too much other embellishment to show how the delight charming Tilda on her Wedding :)


I used some chalk from Versa magic to get the Orchid coloring, put some stamens and those mini sequins  splashed them glamorous ... at the last delight flesh seam binding on there.

I hope she is saved traveling to US as this one I made for Magnolia on CHA Summer.

Really glad to have you here my lovely friends, and wishing you all a very Happy Weekend
Big Hugs,
Yulis

4 comments:

sue w. said...

This is gorgeous, just love those orchids.
Hugs Sue W.

Chantal said...

soooo delicate! I love it!!

Christina C. said...

Absolutely exquisite.......!!!

Jay Gee said...

Very beautiful :)