Sunday 28 July 2013

Princess Tilda with ballet shoes

Hi!

How is your Sunday my cyber friends ? are you still in the glowing summer yet ?
I bet it must be fabulous some of you... having fun on you vacation maybe ? and how about the beach ?..
mentioned some of you must having pretty nice suntan on the sunlight :)
but ... back on the garden during the summer, I have a shabby in peach color card today.. wish it will give you more cozy homy on this summer breeze ..

That image colored by me last month during the holiday of my kids, as I ever told you before I have some colored image but so sorry in the mean time I can't find any longer time to make something.
until today I saw a fabby sketch by Tina for LLC this month. It's helped me out!

I love laces so much so here I used 3 kind of laces with beautiful paper from Magnolia


Those pictures to show you more closer. As you could mentioned there, I put lots of Twinklets Diamond Dust that I've got from Sandy :) and trust me it should be the beautiful diamond dust ever!
Flowers there I bought from local store here where I live at Surabaya and the most I love from them are the tiny fabric flowers!

That's all about my card today, in the mean time for other card.
I will try to share next month in regularly ..
I will try :)
Thank you so much for stopping here and welcome again.

Big hugs,
Yulis


3 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

This is great, Yulis! Love your card and design!

Jay Gee said...

Lovely card Yulis, such pretty colours and papers :)

Kelly said...

She is beautiful! Love the papers and card design and the diamond dust is really nice. I haven't seen it and I love the effect. Beautiful card Yulis.
Hugs Kelly