Monday 15 December 2014

On this day ..

Hello everyone!!

This is my last card for our Magnolia design team bloghop,
We are here to welcoming you on our blog and happily to present our work just for you!
and here is my work,




I am using the newest collection from Magnolia : Waiting for Christmas
I think I love to use them whenever I make some Christmas card on November, that title so neat and nice!!!
I just imagine when the winter starting come on the other side of this world .. the wind, the cold .. I bet everything going to be wonderful moment to wait the Christmas eve ..


Here is the card ..
a simple one but I really wish that you still can catch how I put much love on my card :)
I love the shabby, and I try to create weathered wood and snowy effect, I use everything that could capture the winter.
For the weathered panel, I am painting a piece of heavy card stock with grey color and coating it with crackle paint, after aside for one night I painted the surface using white paint. Tiny nail brad from TH so perfect to finishing it.

and when I create my card, I think I want some tiny goodies come along together ..
here they are :)



yes .. you are right!
I wrapped out the Tic Tac candies :D :D
may be we need some mass goodies for kids, for girl choir , aunties and uncles ?? and I think to wrap this tiny box so simple and easy ;)


I didn't left the back side empty .. "Holly Jolly Christmas" so lovely to send small greeting :)

Here the material I use here :
Little Cute TildaSnowy Branch , Mini Divine Tilda
Snowy border from DooHickeys club volume 2 - All I want for Christmas
Crackle paint, Mama Elephant stormy ink pad, grey and white paint , Stardust stickles

That's all from me and thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs and kisses from Indonesia!
Yulis

No comments: