Wednesday 17 December 2014

Snowman Soup, anyone .... ?

Hi !!

When it;s so sold that you holler and whoop ..
It's time to bring out the Snowman Soup!
hee .. hee ..

I made a simple tag, that you also can give it a try to make some, because it wasn't consume pretty much time to make that :)
Use only die cut from the DooHickey kit, stamped some wording and may be a little bit accent.

When the weather outside is frightful, Snowman soup can be delightful ..
Let it's snow ... Let it's snow ... Let it's snow ..

{Opps ... I think I am forget the peppermint candy cane.. LOL!!!
but, I am sure you will have some, isn't it ? ... }

When you feel a chill ... brrrr ..
use the candy cane to stir ;)

I just love the word : For you at Christmas ..
and the background was come from years ago collection but it always fit in every Christmas moment.
I want to share some material I use when I arranged the Santa Claus and to make the word on the background sparkling in the real life;

For the Santa's face : Ginger bread, Sahara sand, Pink dust
Santa's hat : Red brick
everything in white color edged with Niagara mist
I stamped the Merry Christmas background using a white pigment ink and clear heat embossed using clear hologram sparkle from WOW
and edged the tag using walnut stain
I also spot how I keep my dies organized , put them together on a piece of magnet and saved on a binder for good.
I hope you can enjoy my blog post today and get some inspiration to prepare some gives on bring your family a cozy winter on this December.
Thank you so much for peeking and see you again, soon!
Hugs,
Yulis

No comments: