Friday, 18 December 2015

Candy canes in a mini hand cut milk box

Hello everyone!!!
  I am so excited to go for December shopping at the moment ..
Ho Ho Ho ...
hmmm ... before it, let me share my other work to you as you all are SO dear friends to me! 


I made a mini milk carton, they care hand cut no special tool needed but a ruler, cutter and pencils
The mini panels are just red cardstock that stamped with candy cane stamp from A Lovely Christmas called Candy cane kit. I am using versamark and white embossing powder to make my own designed panels. The cute Cherry was cutting from DooHickey kit vol 7
I am happy to write down the measurement to make these mini milk carton, hope the winner will be patient .
We need 1 cardstock ( 8.5" x 11" ) to make 2 milk cartons; cut it into 8 1/4" x 5 1/2" ; score on the long side at 1 7/8 . 3 3/4 , 5 5/8 , 7 1/ 2" ; score on the short side at 1 7/8 , 3 3/4 . 5"
and than just fold on the each scored.
Well, these are the cutest little milk carton I ever made, hope you will love them as much as I did.

Thank you so much for your visiting, and I  wish you a beautiful day!!!
Love,
Yulis

No comments: