Friday, 18 December 2015

Joyful Christmas - Using fun foam for stamping

Hi !!!
Christmas will be coming very sooooon!!
are you ready folk ?

Today I am happy to share what I am doing if I have to make lots of tags but I found no time longer to sit and doing some coloring.
 
I decided to make a simple design tag, and when I was searching a decoration stamp along my Christmas sentiment I realized that all my ornament stamps need a coloring, goodness! I can't coloring that much.. 

Ok, how about dies cutting ..I also don't want to roll up my big shot machine over and over on this limited time! So, I  grab a piece of fun foam and cutting it up with DooHickey Vintage Mistletoe.
 
First I cut a piece water color paper, I use Canson XL due I need a lot tags as well as I want to do some loose water coloring for my tags. I used my MISTI tool to stamp the sentiment because I want all stamped on the same position, I am using versamark and embossed it out with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder. After all my tags have their sentiment I make a color-wash background using my Winsor and Newton pan - Violet. Next I temporally adhere my mistletoe using temporally tape, that fun foam is very flexible so all I have to do is lay it on my tags and pick it up with the acrylic block then I ink it up with Zig Clean Color real brush and using it like a stamp.
With that technique I was able to make many tags on my limited time, so guys I wish I can provide you an inspiration if you need lots of tags for your Christmases things with less of stressful on this holiday crowded :) I hope!!

And that's all from me today, I will be back on couple days very soon so I am hoping so much I can see you again!
Thank you and Have a wonderful December everyone!!!!!

xoxo, Yulis

No comments: