Tuesday 6 September 2011

guess who loves you ..

morning dear friends ...
today I wanna share about my fave book that I often read to fill my spare time ..
I love those stories about him, since I was a little girl
I have all the titles. and now, my sons love to read that books too :D


 yes .. I love to read : The adventure of Tintin

I have inspired from that , and made a card :)





actually that is a black and white card, splash with a little red 
but so sorry, I do not have a  good camera :(

Card recipe : 
Sweet Tilda from Magnolia colored with pensil grade B, 2B and 4B. Red with  marker
Spellbinder, Stampin'Up! twine and sentiment, Button from my own stash and embossed with white embosser powder.


I would love to entering this for :
The Play Date Cafe PDCC97 
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC18 
4 Crafty Chicks - Celebrating
Wee Memories #66 - Simply Sentiment



Thank you for peekin'
Yulis 

8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hey Yulis! I saw your sweet card over FB!! I really like that splash of red in this ! totally cute!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Hello Yulis....It is so nice that you and your son share a love of reading together! I love your inspiration. That red button is the perfect embellishment to your black and white card. Very pretty!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, thanks for playing our celebrate challenge at 4 crafty chicks, great work!

Jinny Newlin said...

Just darling! LOVE that little image in black and white! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Levana Xu said...

hey Yulis, what a darling card it is, love the way you spread the twine and love the way you locate the button. Great!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Such a sweet image!! Love your take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Trees said...

I used to read Tintin growing up in Switzerland...so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with Wee Memories!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

OMG! i also really love tintin. very fun story to read. this is a very darling card, yulis!! love the red button accent on this card and gorgeous stamp too. Thanks so much for joining us at Wee memories :)