Saturday 10 September 2011

Happiness Always

Finally .. is weekend time ;)
so much fun time waiting for..
I wanna go to Malang city today with my whole family, not special matter
just have fun together .. hmmm sound so happy rite ? yes .. family time is happy time :)

before it, I wanna share a card which the background created by my self :




Stamp : Tilda with flower pot from Magnolia - Butterfly dreams collection
Coloring : Distress Ink
SU! Paper : very vanilla, island indigo
Flowers : by my self with Magnolia DooHickey, MS punch, memento lulu lavender and ranger stickles
others: Garland (given by my sweet friend), SU! half pearls

I made two backgrounds; one just coloring white paper with Distress ink, and the other made by these ingridients :

both to made background and flower used : Magnolia DooHickey - Peony Petals from wedding collection.
for more accent in the background I draw some dots with Uni ball signo.

Thank you for stopping by, and really appreciated for all your comments ;)
Have a nice weekend ...

Love,
Yulis

5 comments:

kazzie said...

What a lovely background and your colour choices go beautifully together. This is a really stunning card.

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

How sweet is this,Yulis! from the colors...background...they are perfectly with this sweet tilda :)
have a safe travel and have a nice weekend with your lovely family , hugs

Only By His Grace said...

Very beautiful Yalis.
you ahve done a lovely job with your background coloring.
Hugs Maz

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis your background paper is so perfect that at first I thought you were going to tell us who the manufacturer was! Great technique with the added photo to accompany the project.

Chris said...

WOW Yulis, your card is so beautiful and I love your colouring and how you did your background paper with the Doo Hickey die, that's my favourite thing to do, I'm glad you tried it out. Hugs, Chris x