Friday 30 September 2011

Tender Love

Hello sweety ..
today i wanna share a subtles, tender color of LOVE
sure, I love my Tilda playing her Violin .. she is very nice, is she ??

here is my card :

this time, i love to playing with fabric flowers, tule flower, mulberry paper flower, pearl liquid opaque white, diamond stickles, mint green pearls, silver ribbon, prima paper and su! sage card
that white pretty paper is from my best friend, she buying for me from Kuala Lumpur :)
i stamped the song : Last Christmas on very vanilla card and covered with vellum.

and this card special design for lovely challenge :
a beautiful sketch designed by Tomic talented dt member Tina & inspiration from the swedish gustavian style
  also loved to join on :

thankyou for your time visiting my blog, hope your day fill with Tender Love ..

hugs,
Yulis

8 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

OhMy...So Beautifulllll Yulis! Ohhh..I want this!!!!!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

ohh...I love this song too! always playing this song from my ipod :)))

Rina Damay said...

ohhh So Cute!!!! warnanya juga cantik!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis I don't have enough adjectives to describe your lovely card!! Wonderful...

Yani said...

Super gorgeous card!! Loved how you colored Tilda and the embellishments you used.

Great job and thanks for joining us at TOMIC!

Ying Pang, said...

what a beautiful and elegant magnolia card! I love it ! keep it up, you are talented, you sure can do it !!
hugs,
ying

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Congrats on winning Juicyflavor mini challenge with this gorgeous card!

SUSAN said...

Congrats on winning Fika's challenge, sista...
This card so adorable...love it so muuuuuch

hugs...