Tuesday 6 December 2011

I'm dreaming of the white Christmas ...

Hi ... I'm back with my second post today :)
After my "mommy duty" everyday, sure I loved to created something or just coloring my Tilda.
and would love to join in some challenges too..
I found a challenge that I loved to join on - Totally Tilda,
they have a really challenge theme : White on White!!
oh my .. everything must be white not even a tiny green from leaf and no shading.
I feel challenged with this, but have no any idea .
until I listened a Christmas song ... "White Christmas"
To hear that song, I feel some idea walking by on my mind ..
I want make a Christmas decoration for my room and it would be "White"

 I’m dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.
Where those tree-tops glisten,
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas,

With every Christmas card I write,
May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white.

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas,

Just like the ones I used to know.
May your days may your days may your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white.

Here my creation :

so sorry I take this photo on my yard, because it just White color so I can't take it with a white background.

I'm playing with many of dies and punches because I can't take a shading, and I put any dimensional for having texture effect. my dots embosser from sizzix and if I have a better camera you can see that I sprayed pearl glimmer mist on that.

I would love to entering this on :
Totally Tilda Challenge #37 - White on White
MDUC #125 - Christmas Decoration
Stempel Magie #49 - Song Inspired
Crafting for all Seasons - White on White 
It's a Magnolia Challenge - Punch
Wee Memories - Free for all

thank you for enjoying my work art, and I wish your Christmas is ... be White :)
Yulis

21 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

So Beautiful....Yulis!!!!
I love the white-ness here :))))

Linda Tachikawa said...

Ternyata dominan putih juga cakep banged ya Ly ... bener2 menginspirasi nih :)

Creations by Mona said...

really really beautiful !!

SUSAN said...

putih yang cantik....pingin kucoba juga bikin white in white theme, Mbak....tp msh blm sempat

Rina Damay said...

Beautiful... love your design

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love all the detail and gorgeous image, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Lynne said...

Oh my ... this is absolutely gorgeous!! what a beautiful decoration ... love those pom poms :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda :)
Hugs
Lynne xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming, the little girl is such a sweet image!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis this hanging banner is fabulous. Love the white pom pom ribbon!

Unknown said...

WOW this is amazing, I love your white on white theme:-) Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at MDUC this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

mandy said...

thanks mandy iamc

kbrandy4 said...

So Stunning Yulis!! Thank you for sharing with us at Totally Tilda!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Janiel/ janny said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! love the white on white!!!

Thanks for join us with the fun this week at MDUC.
hugs........

Janne said...

Oh, this is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Janne

Brandi said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Amy Kolling said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

Katja said...

Oh wunderschön. So zart und leicht wirkt deine Karte. Fabelhaft! Vielen Dank fürs Mitamchen bei Stempelmagie!
LG Katja

Rene Sharp said...

Oh how sweet. LOVE it!! Thanks for playing along with us at CFAS :)

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful Yulis!
Thank you for sharing at CFAS this week!
Lizy DT x

PokSa said...

What a wonderful work. I love it. Great.
Thanks for joining us at Stempel-Magie.
xx Sandra

Cindy :) said...

OMG gorgeous, I love it its absolutely beautiful