Saturday 17 December 2011

A Post Card to North Pole ..

Ho! .. Ho! .. Ho! ..
Oh I still want to sharing more and more..
but I have to prepare for my Holiday :)
Today I have receive my children's school report for this semester,
and I founded they have great job for their mark ..
how grateful me as their mother, so .. I give them a vacation :))

but, I have something to share today.
a post card!
Christmas post card for Santa :)
it just an ordinary tradition when the Christmas coming, but I believe each of us must have a precious memories about Santa and the Holly stocking ..
We ever dreaming about his reindeer .. dreaming about his big belly ..
and off course we ever hope our present!

Now .. who not agree that we are become like Santa for our kids .. LOL
and this is I dedicated for my mother as my Christmas card this year .. special made for my best Santa ever!

Dear Santa,
I've been good!
What I'd like for this Christmas is ...

Ho! ...Ho! ... Ho! ...
I just made a simply one, putting my Mini Wrapped Tilda on a cut out pst card from webster's pages - Postcard to Santa and the notes are computer print out

but I have decorated the back side too ...
using Mini Unwrapped Tilda and Christmas love from Sweet Christmas Dream collection.
white embossing the sentiment and put them all on cutting top note and accent with antique brad from SU!

I Love those mini Tilda, they are so matching!
and this creation would entering on :

Thank you for stopping here ...
my warm wishes for this season, Ho!.. Ho!... Ho! ...

Yulis



6 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful Christmas card Yulis. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
Debbie x

SUSAN said...

just say....WOOOOOOOOOOOW....

hugs,
Susan

Elizabeth Allan said...

Magnificent! I love that you decorated both sides!

Arline said...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month xx

Catherine said...

Great Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons this week...

meg said...

Thank you for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month. I really love vintage cards and your card has a vintage feel to it.